Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy 18 Months Princess!




My beautiful baby princess turned 18 months yesterday. Half way to being 2! She is such an amazing, smart, beautiful little angel. I don't know what I did to deserve to be her mommy but I'm so happy that she was given to me. Her stunning hazel eyes, that goofy crazy laugh she does, how she sticks her tongue out and opens her mouth when I say 'Let me see!'. I taught her to sort of sign I love you yesterday and it was adorable! She is learning so fast, growing at an amazing rate-I blink my eyes and she's changed. Its amazing how you think you have your life set and under control, then this tiny little creature comes along and throws your whole world into a tailspin, and you couldn't be happier about it....being a mommy is the best thing that has ever happened to me.




Princess, you are my beautiful daughter, and I love you more than I ever thought possible!


Happy 18 months baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment