Friday, September 10, 2010

Why wont she sleep???


Princess has never been a very good sleeper (ever) but the last two nights I swear she's trying to kill me. She went to bed at 10:30 last night!!! Not fussy, not crying, not even really playing-just didnt want to go to sleep. She gets so hurt though when I put her in bed and tell her its bedtime and to stay in bed, and it breaks my heart to see her so sad and hurt (and to know I'm the one who caused it) but I just don't know what to do!! I think maybe she just wanted to spend time with mommy, but she wouldn't just settle down and sit on the couch-she wanted to jump and throw herself around.

I know I can't give in everytime she looks heartbroken, or I'll be dealing with a spoiled brat, but when she is still to young to totally understand what I'm telling her I feel horrible for hurting her feelings.

I'm such a pushover mommy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment