Sunday, November 28, 2010

Drama-Llama bye bye

Amazingly I think this is the first time EVER I don't have D-R-A-M-A. No friend drama, no BOY DRAMA. I've always had some sort of guy problems going on, but I'm simply amazed I don't have any right now. I'm not interested in anyone (which is really a first for me), I'm not stressing over wanting Justin back, I'm not engaging Princess's dad anymore. I'm just.....empty. It's a really odd feeling, and not something I've really ever felt before. And its FANTASTIC.

I have occasional times where I feel lonely and wish I had a boyfriend, but even though its the holiday season, I'm really NOT upset that I'm single. Listening to people complaining about how their husbands are lazy, or having to deal with in-laws makes me a little relieved actually.  Or even listening to people being so disgustingly happy and how they 'have the best husband/boyfriend ever' doesn't bother me like it has in the past.

I'm considering the idea of having a sitter one night a week so I can actually go out and enjoy myself-a movie (alone even) or hanging out with my friends, or even possibly going out on a date or 2. I just finally am finding myself and don't think I need to fuck it up by adding some dude to the agenda. If I find someone then that's great-but I'm DONE with the drama-the drama-llama can officially leave!

2 comments:

  1. Go, Mary! That is so awesome. I'm really happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to read your posts, Mary! You are such an encouragement to me. :)

    ReplyDelete