Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I just wanted to take a minute to say a thank you to those who serve in our military to keep our country safe. I hope that everyone takes a minute to remember what this day is REALLY for, its not just a 'day off from work' or a drinking holiday. I admit, I love a 3 day weekend, but I always take a moment to say a prayer for those who have lost thier lives or have lost loved ones, those who have been wounded, are back home or still overseas fighting. Thank you from the deepest part of my heart and soul. If not for you my beautifl daughter and I would not be enjoying this time together.

So far we've spent the holiday running errands. Dollar Store and IKEA. Now we are hanging out at home, but thinking of takin her to the mall later so we can run out some more energy. I'm thinking of running over to My Fit Foods too and pick up some meals for lunch & dinner this week so I can pack up my kitchen!

Who am I kidding-I wont be packing today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment