Sunday, June 12, 2011

26 Days to go

And I've packed a total of 2 boxes. For someone who hates moving as much as I do, you would think I'd find one place and STAY. If i could ever decide what I truly want then I probably would. Actually, I know what I really want I'm just to afraid to do it.

Anyway, its been a pretty great week. My boss was on vacation so I was able to get some things caught up, even cleaned my desk a good deal. Filing, trash, organization etc. Our big yearly bonus meeting is coming up this weekend also. Should be fun. I'm looking forward to the Mavs game tonight, but my lazy ass really should get up and pack another box since the lil princess is sleeping. But instead I'm researching. Researching nutrition stuff and childbirth education-not for personal need!! No more babies here. But I've always enjoyed sharing my knowledge of things relating to babies to those first time parents out there. I think my desire to research the crap out of everything, plus my need to be a know-it-all mean I'd be good at teaching classes or something. Not as a job really, but maybe just something fun to do. I need some new interests in my life and thats stuff that helps me be a better mom. I'd also like to be one of those cool blogger moms who gets to try nifty new things and blog about it. There are just so many interesting things out there to do, I dont know why I could do some of them. I'd be doing something I enjoyed and maybe even enjoy it more since it wouldn't be 'work' it would be a fun hobby. Just trying to figure out how to go about doing it. I've been looking at having my nutrition certification as a prenatal certification also.

We move in 26 days. I'm so excited to be in my pretty new town where I'm not afraid of being asked for 'spare change' at the gas station, or worried my car will be slashed or missing each time I walk outside. Or listening to the insanely crazy loud people who live above me. Thats the best part-NO neighbors at all except across the hall. None next door, none above. I really need to get going on the packing though, otherwise I will be staying up all night packing like I did the first year M was born! Not a fun night at all. Of course she was only 4 months old and waking up every 2 hours anyway, so its not like I would have slept anyhow.

I can't believe CG is already half way over. Week 3 starts tomorrow (bring a buddy week! you can try it out FOR FREE) I am so happy to be back in it. It has really boosted my mood back up and made me feel so much better. I also am back in Zumba which is so great! I just hate that I feel so uncoordinated now. I danced for years, always considered myself to have some 'sex appeal' even in my chubby state, but watching myself in that mirror as a I dance-clearly my hips and booty have lost the seductive 'shimmy' they used to have! But its ok. I'll get it back! Camp Gladiator has already shaved an inch off my calves and thighs! I just did some quick measurements the other day. Sadly my waist has NOT changed yet, but I'm not at all surprised. I havent checked my arms, but I'm hoping to have gained a half inch atleast. I've really fought to keep going with the weights, and even bumped up to using 10s last monday instead of my piddly 5s.

The princess is napping...perhaps I'll take one too. Or pack. nap sounds better though....

No comments:

Post a Comment